South Fork Arts and Recreation
Program Coordinator Position
Year Round – Part Time Hourly ($25-$32/hour)
(Full-time position available for the right candidate)
Would you like to be a key team member in a dynamic and growing non-profit? We are South Fork Arts and Recreation (SoFAR) and focus on promoting the arts, music, recreation, and community development in the Coloma and Lotus region along the South Fork of the American River in California. We have a number of diverse program areas that require a team member to coordinate and maintain on a yearly basis.
As the Program Coordinator, you will be responsible for maintaining project expenses, coordinating staff schedules, implementing program policies and procedures, and organizing the activities and tasks to run our programs.
SoFAR’s programs range from organizing community music events to coordinating a river shuttle transportation program, to developing future events and activities at a newly acquired commercial property.
Program Coordinator Duties & Responsibilities
The job responsibilities of the Program Coordinator include but are not limited to:
- Assist with planning and coordination of programs and their activities
- Monitor implementation of program policies and practices
- Work to keep programs on task, within stated budgets, and functioning smoothly
- Coordinate program communications
- Manage shuttle drivers’ work assignments and schedules
- Oversee program budgets, including billing, payments, and other financial transactions
- Manage the online shuttle reservation system
- Create and maintain program records and reports
- Facilitate outreach to our program participants and the public
- Coordinate marketing and communications (online website, broadcast emails, blog postings, social media, etc.)
- Willingness to obtain a commercial driving license or have one already.
- Post-high-school education – i.e., associate’s degree, professional certification, BA/BS degree, or equivalent continuing education.
- 2-4 years of office admin experience or program coordination experience.
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word, online, and cloud applications (Dropbox, Google Docs/Drive, Gmail, etc.), and comfortable navigating social media sites and online websites.
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated with time management and efficient multitasking.
- Willingness to learn and take on new program tasks as they are developed.
- Good customer service attitude and communication skills.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com